This is the right time to plan your preparation strategy for the upcoming CTET July exam. Candidates often look for reliable solutions for “how to prepare for CTET exam” but confuse about the acknowledgment of the basics of the preparation. Vedant academy provide you best important tips about CTET which is given below. Qualifying the exam is the minimum eligibility requirement defined for teachers who are working at any government, public or private school. To crack the exam, candidates must have a proper strategic plan based on their abilities. A good preparation plan provides a defined path to the candidates. Learning is the modification of behavior. It is a continuous process and a permanent change that is acquired through practice. It does not involve change due to illness, boredom, fatigue, maturation etc.
- In the CTET, there will be 150 questions asked carrying a total of 150 marks and the time allotted will be 150 minutes. For the general category, you need to score 90 out of 150 marks in order to qualify for the CTET exam.
- There will be no negative marking in the CTET exam. You should understand the syllabus completely. Avoid simply following what comes in front of you. Rather, prioritize the topics and follow them in a sequence. Grasp the topic and revise them frequently. A similar procedure must be followed in the examination hall. You must check out the questions that you can handle easily and then start solving. This way, you can
- Identify the area in which you are weak and have a scope for improvement.
- Try to read & learn all the basic concepts and start practicing on your weak areas.
- For the strong areas, you don’t need to focus on the basic concepts rather practice more and more questions from those topics. It is the best way to acquire exam format followed previously. While preparing for CTET exam, you must refer previous year’s question papers and drive out some expected points for future reference.
- Prepare at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the CTET Exam syllabus.
- You can practice with the help of NCERT Books from Class 3rd to 8th.
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic especially in child development & pedagogy. Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes of the topics. CTET syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy section will include topics related to teaching ability and students that they will be teaching after qualifying CTET and recruitment as teachers in primary and elementary schools in India.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
Important topics for Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Theories of Intelligence
- Theories of Child Development
- Learning theories
- Intelligence theories
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Concepts of Psychology
AFTE provide best coaching for CTET exams with three languages as Hindi, English and Sanskrit. AFTE Institute is provided Special Teachers for each subject, Fixed and Planned Class Schedule, Complete Study Material and Practice Sheets and unlimited doubt sessions individually as per need of the students. Located in the busiest area Rohini east , Teachwell Institute is the famous CTET coaching in Delhi that holds the legacy of 23 years to imparting academic excellence to students who are well settled in their careers. The academy offers best of the teaching-learning curriculum and the class edge formula to crack down the national competitive examination of Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) with a maximum percentage. AFTE institute will be provided with best of the CTET training classes, better infrastructure, study material and online test series to do the sample papers. The AFTE Institute also offers special classrooms and batches to enhance conceptual and training skills of the aspiring teachers via well designed smart classroom programmes and one on one counseling sessions. Vedant institute working since 1997 with their best faculty. AFTE is one of the Best TET CTET coaching institute in Delhi We excel in preparation for CENTER Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examinations .
CTET Preparation Tips by IFTE Coaching –
- Set a goal.
- Focus on Pedagogy: and child development portion.
- Time Management is very important for us.
- Be confident and join crash course.
- Be stress free every time.
- Practice is very important.
- Prepared a good and short notes.
Address – D-11/156 East Metro Station Delhi-85, Sector 8, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085 Phone