The job of a teacher is always considered very highly and respected by all around the world and that is why there is a huge surge in the enrolments not only in India but also globally. To become a teacher you need to have completed a bachelor’ degree or the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and for the Diploma program, a pass in Higher Secondary or the +2 level is good enough. Some of the Teacher Training Colleges in India also conduct training sessions for in-house teaches to enable them to keep up with the new development in teaching and the use of technology for creating better teaching environments. Some of the Teacher Training Colleges in India offer degree programs like Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) and Masters in Education (M. Ed). Besides, these there are the diploma programs conducted in the Teacher Training Colleges in India, where a student can take up Diploma in Education (D.Ed.). To be a Physical Education Teacher, the Bachelor degree that specializes in Physical education or B.P.Ed can be taken.
Similar program for Special Education is also conducted by the Teacher Training Colleges in India. A teacher needs to understand the importance of not only the academic development of students but also the moral and emotional development of students. So, if you are planning to become a teacher, you must consider looking at certain teacher-training courses that are prevalent nowadays. Teaching is an academic program that prepares students for different instructing environments. Students may choose specific areas of study or choose general teaching techniques. Some courses may include communication, classroom management, evaluation methods, and managing challenging behavior.
Education qualification for B.ed. Entrance Exam/B.ED. Special Education-
- Candidates should have at least 50% marks either in a bachelor’s degrees and or in the master’s degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, and Humanities. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
From selecting a suitable CTET coaching institute in Delhi for you to connecting you with the best sources and experts which will help you to clear the CTET exam.
Once you are on the right track, we conduct regular counseling and feedback sessions with you. Our expert educationists are always there to solve all your academic and technical problems too.
Important factors to Choose a CTET Coaching –
The following listed factors are very important for us.
- The fee structure of the coaching institutes varies widely. Therefore, before joining a coaching institute, candidates must have a good knowledge of the coaching fee and refund system of the institute.
- Study materials are important sources for entrance exam preparation, Before joining a coaching institute candidates must take care of the study material which the coaching institute offers. The study material should be informational and unique and should have the maximum number of solved previous year question papers.
- Candidates should also consider the location and the timings of the coaching institute.
- Past performance, safety, and assurance are also one of the important factors that candidates should keep in mind while choosing a coaching center.
- Candidates should know about the success ratio and teaching methodologies of the coaching institute.