MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2020:
MDU is not commencing the entrance test for the B.Ed course, admission is on basis of merit only, so that many aspiring candidates can make their career in the field of teaching. Those candidates who are looking forward to becoming the part of this online counseling , suggested to contact our educational institute ,helping candidates to get the admission done in B.Ed. MDU is the one of the top university in India. It’s existence took place in 1976 and today, it had become a known name in all over India. The University is approved by NCTE and approx 200+colleges are working under University. This online form is not meant only for Indian candidates but foreign candidates can also apply for admission. The admission into this reputed B.Ed. course is possible only via online counseling process only, MDU is not conducting and entrance test for the B.Ed course. Those candidates who wants to apply for the B.Ed needs to start the process by filling and submitting the application form.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed Examination Dates:
Here candidates can get MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2020 Exam Dates related information such as Application form, Admit card Download Date, Result date, etc.
- Online Application Form Date Start (approx) – June 2020
- Online Application form Last Date – JULY 2020
- Admit Card Download date: Last week MAY 2021
- MDU Rohtak BEd Exam – JUNE
- Result of MDU B.Ed – Sep-Oct
MDU B.Ed College location: At AFTE Institute you can choose college location as per your convenience, We have a tie-up with colleges of good reputation and with the colleges near to Delhi.
The application form is available only through the online medium, so candidates have to visit the institution’s website and seek the application form. Download the form, then fill the entries information asked, and submit it as soon as possible. Do not forget to send the fee along with the form. Candidates can submit the fee via online mode also like net banking facility or through the demand draft.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate applying for MDU Rohtak B.Ed Admission 2020, he/she must have a graduation degree from the recognized University.
- Candidates who have attained a minimum 50% mark in Graduation or in Post Graduation can apply for B.Ed. admission in MDU.
- Candidates, those who have scored below 50% marks in graduation but have 50% or above marks in the Post-Graduation can also apply here.
Documents Required: Candidates need to submit the following mentioned documents:
- 2 photocopies of Class 10th and class 12th mark sheet & Certificates
- 2 Photocopies of Graduation Marksheets.
- 2 Photocopies of DMCs of Post Graduation
- 7 Passport size photographs
- Copy of AADHAR ID
Course Duration: The duration of the B.Ed. the program will be 2 years.
There is no specific age limit for carrying out B.ED Course here in MDU.
B.Ed College allotment process:
Allotment of the college to the candidates will be done on the basis of scores gained in the graduation or post-graduation exam, merit counts in the counseling process. Here our institute will help the student in selecting the college.
B.Ed old Question paper Download:
Once candidates ars enrolled through our institute, candidates can download old/ previous year question papers from our institute website.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed Result 2020-22:
The results of the MDU Rohtak B.Ed first year examination will be out within two months after the exam gets over in JUNE 2021. Candidates can check the official website from time to time. In order to check the results, candidates will need the roll number as well as registration/ enrolment numbers to check results.
The counseling process will begin as soon and informed by our institute. After the allocation of the college, Candidates need to make a Fee draft in favor of allotted college within 2 days and visit the college with all original documents.